Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Billy, Billy, Billy,

I think we here have been through this a couple of times. Sprinkle some of that good stuff you sent on it and all will be fine. Some folks here would say to slather them with "Miracle" whip (there is nothing miraculous about that stuff other than the fact some folks pay good money for it) and get the feed bag on.

Just to be polite and answer your question.......................yes if that was what was on the menu.

I had a friend in the vitamin distribution business, filling store shelves and the like. I got a lot of supplements from her when I was a starving student. She told me the primary reason for dates on them was consumer demand for them. Seems they lose an insignificant amount of potency by the expiration date, after all when one is taking 5X the recommended daily allowance, will a few milligrams less per 1000 mg dose make a difference?

Primary reason for the dates on foodstuffs is likely because the buying public is too dumb to figure out if something has gone bad and then they would sue the manufacturer because they couldn't figure out the smelly sliced turkey breast had turned.

Never saw that particular pancake mix...........................way more convenient than my from scratch sourdough multi-grain ones though.

Hope it's not to hot down there. We're gonna die here this week I think. Going up to 90F.

Smelled ok Geno, and didn’t have any moving parts so…
Down the hatch.

The real test is how things work out the next morning.

But, pancakes are relatively innocuous.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?