Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Biden has said that if the SC tosses Roe-Wade, he'll protect women's rights via EO. That's clearly illegal. If he tried it, is it possible that the SC could shut down the president's illegal use of EO's? That could nullify a bunch of laws made by presidents for decades.

Why is it that when the abortion issue comes up, the owner of the other half on the DNA that created that child, is not consulted? When a woman willingly has sex, doesn’t she know what the possible result may be? There’s a schittload of ways to prevent pregnancies and unless there was a good faith effort put forth at trying to prevent it in the first place, why should she now have the option to snuff out that life?
My opinion: something like 70% of the abortions in the US are on black women. Black men screw 'em and leave 'em. They don't acknowledge that the kids are theirs leaving the women to make all decisions.

All heathen women try to make the decisions and reject Gods plan.

LBJs welfare plan just helped the women be able to afford to kick their husbands out.

Now lowyers get paid to do the same.

It's called Womens Liberation but is really designed to destroy our nation.

Now the satanic minions are trying to push CRT, homosexuality and gender manipulation, all for the same reason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin