Originally Posted by wytex
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MOGC
This guys says in an interview that he poached deer because he lost custody of his son in a nasty divorce. He poached to get back at the State of Texas for the court decision. Stupid...

Jag... WTF dude. You're hitting the bottle early tonight.

Smell your breath, bro, I posted that 8 or 9 hours ago.

I'm talking about the irrational rant on Catholics and whatever the hell else you were carrying on about. That was 18 minutes ago.

I posted many times that all organized religions have been seduced by Satan, and will turn against Christ for the Almighty dollar before this is over, but since you're so easily triggered,

"Many will come in my name..."

"Call no one on earth father, for your father is in Heaven."

"There will be a great gnashing of teeth... "

Believe Him or men. Men are liars.

Judge not lest you be judged yourself.

Since when did I judge? So, you're one of those who disagree with Gods statement in the Bible that the Bible is good for reproach?

Do you consider repeating scripture as pronouncing judgement? Some fear it worse than COVID-19.
I guess HE was right, "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
Maybe that's why some blaspheme Gods word by calling it Judgement.
Maybe that's why some churches dont preach it.
Maybe that's why some churches ignore it, not wanting to make anyone too uncomfortable.
Anything to keep their blood of life flowing in - called money. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin