Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by Swamplord
now you know what the "On Star" crap was developed for, to track you and log your mileage......

and YOU pay for On Star ..... when I bought my 2019 truck the salesman & manager at Wasilla Chevy were heavyhanded in their attempts to convince me to sign up for On Star, both were pretty pissed when I politely declined multiple times and never signed up, THEY still track me & my mileage/usage but at least I ain't paying the scumbags $35.99 per month
Wasilla Chevrolet is a Lithia dealership. I’ve yet to have one badger me on buying Onstar. My current truck I bought at AK Sales and Service and had to ask for an extended warranty. As much as I hate car dealers, everyone I’ve dealt with in AK have been pretty laid back. Heck AK Sales Valkey the guy told me to change my own oil and not pay the inflated dealer prices. After my last oil change, the dealership is a better deal now, as you have to pay to recycle oil at the dump here now.
Where you taking your oil? I just recently disposed of about 6 gallons of used oil at the landfill in Eagle River and it was free.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead