Nick Begich's 40 million dollar company with 177 employees (none in Alaska) has 12 reviews, and the reviews I have researched so far are bogus. Nick's Facebook page for his 40 million dollar company hasn't seen a visitor since a post in August 2021, as of a few days ago. And a company that gets paid for creating logos and marketing businesses has no logo at all. Nick's Alaska location is a virtual mailbox with a Chicago number. The Chicago number turns out to be the number for his Chicago location, another virtual mailbox, and address. Nick's Indian location, another virtual address, and "shared' space location.
Nick's pride and joy company is called Dashfire; he claims it is a multi-million dollar business. A multi-million dollar business with no website up until a few hours ago. I see you have a website now, Nick!
I challenge you to actually talk to someone at any of these start-ups listed here, good luck.
Nick, I visited your new site, www.dashfire.com, and went to the very first so-called client you listed. Guess what, Nick? They don't appear to be legit, either. https://aerotronic.co
And don't be fooled! Aerotronics.com is not aerotronics.co, what a slippery eel!
Get this! Aerotronics primary investor is called PlanetM. PlanetM is made to appear credible by Crunchbase. Crunchbase is one of Nick's business partners' so-called companies.
PlanetM? www.planetm.com forwards to a real website, but not a site Nick or his partners have anything to do with at all. A real site

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".