Had it twice, I am fortunate, no real symptoms either time, first time I was clearing a food plot by hand, having to answer 50 questions from some illegal every freaking day, same crap, are you showing symptoms, running a fever, where are you have you been around anyone, are you wearing a mask etc. I had it but did not know it. I told them all to leave me the hell alone, but they would not do it, 21 days of that noise.

Next spring I go in for my yearly check up, blood work shows I had a boat load of antibodies, enough that they asked I donate blood for them to strip the antibodies for treatment of sick folks, numbers stayed high enough for three donations. No jabs. Wife who is on lots of immunosuppressants never got the jab either, survived it twice too. We both have type O+ blood.

Young friend down the road, who was vaccinated was dead in two weeks after contracting it in May of '21.

People be different.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA