Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.
Anyone going to a church where anything close to half of the congregation voted democrat is attending the wrong kind of church!

Democrats tend not to stick around churches that frequently speak out on the evils of gun control, abortion, or the evils of democrats and there agenda in general. An agenda completely counter to the teachings of the Bible.

Churchy people are predominantly liberal.

Bullshit

Not sure what you mean by "churchy people"? And there's all kinds of new age churches like the Moonies.

But from my experience and perspective, the people who attend fundamentalist Christian worship are, on average, the most politically and fiscally conservative folk to be found.

People can deny all they want to. The demographics don't lie.

Three quarters of this country is liberal or Moderate.

You are spot on there.
And less than 10% of any community attends any kind of worship service on a regular basis.

Edit my above to say "most communities"... The earliest community I remember said "Population 13" on the road sign.

Actual population at the time was 8 and we all attended church. Rural Arkansas, and pretty conservative by any standard today...

Last edited by johnw; 06/25/22.

"Chances Will Be Taken"