Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Like i said... The "Timing" of this (not the Ruling) is Suspicious... Guess we'll find out in November... And i don't trust the Supreme Court any further than i could throw em... They really did us proud with the Election fraud investigation, Didn't they... By the way, I don't know what a "Cucksertive" is... But i know what a "Dumb Cucksucker" is...
Look in a mirror.

This is far and away most landmark legal decision in any of our lifetimes. Based both on the hot button issue to the left of Roe V Wade and overturning past bad legal precedent. Something that courts are very reluctant to rule on even when very obviously wrong. One that most said would never be overturned for political reasons despite being wrong and bad case law. If for no other reason than striking down the most blatant case of judicial overreach and legislation from the bench in any of our lifetimes you should see this as a giant net win.

The only real question is this. Are you okay with having the courts running roughshod over state rights and killing babies based on fake constitutional law in what’s been the biggest high profile case of judicial activism in any of our lifetimes? If so are you okay with the same court running roughshod over your 1A or 2A rights? Please explain.

Bin told you the same thing but phrased it more politely for you.