Originally Posted by RickBin
You take wins, especially big ones, when you get them, and worry about the next battle in its time.

Besides, another way to look at it is this was the PERFECT time for this decision to come down for Republicans, with virtually all indicators strongly favoring the red team, and the abortion issue lagging way behind issues like the economy, inflation, etc. in importance to the American voter. IOW, the red team is in its best position ever to weather the effects of an unpopular SCOTUS decision.

Truth is, for better or for worse, even with as volatile as the abortion controversy is, ridiculous gas and food prices are staring people right in the face on a daily basis, and look to be doing so well into election season. By then, this will be old news ...

... is my take.

I agree. All three of these decisions are based on the Constitution which is the Supreme law of the land as it should be. The timing is irrelevant. If enough people think strongly about these decisions there are provisions to change the Constitution, starting with electing people who will do that. Unless I am mistaken it takes 3/4 of the states to change the Constitution and I don't see that happening..