Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
My bad, I thought this thread was about how quickly you could send bullets downrange and still stay on target.. ha ha..

Our club had a "fast fire" shoot. As per my rules, I suggested 10 seconds or less after hearing the master class bs'rs propose 60 seconds for 10 shots. I told them that is not "fast fire", "lets do some fast fire!!!":

8 seconds:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A little sloppy, but it got the job done^^^^.. That rifle generally shoots like this:

They couldn't make time, nor keep all the bullets in the 10 ring.. Had I been shooting my AR10, I wouldn't have made time either, so there is a bit of a difference. As the title only states "AR"...

16 seconds seems pretty slow for 10 shots..

If you do rapid fire correctly you would think otherwise. Slung up, in the prone position (no shooting off the bench like you did off bags) and throw in a magazine change (not all 10rds in one magazine like you did) then 60 seconds goes real quick. Try it sometime..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.