I wouldn't trade my Army experiences for anything in the world. But I wouldn't fight for those fahqin' bastards on a bet. I've always tried encourage young people who were graduating HS to give the military a look, especially if they were looking for college money. But not anymore. I can't see how potentially putting oneself in harms way to guard the democraps' pUkraine money laundering and illegal biolab operations does anyone any good.

My own decision to enlist the military in 1983 was motivated by President Ronald Reagan and his call to defeat the Soviet Union in the Cold War. In 2007, I retired as a lieutenant colonel. If I were 20 today, there’d be zero chance I’d enlist to serve under a group of people whom I thought hated me and despised my political views — and who would use my time in military service as a cross between a reeducation camp and an armed international social service agency.

I feel I was fortunate to have served during the Reagan and Bush years and lucky to get out before the Clinton regime started.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z