Originally Posted by TheKid
As the CO game warden told me that year when I spoke with her, “ they don’t care about you, they just want your money”.

True words for sure. Look at the 2nd draw. Although I am all for awarding tags to youth CPW, although states it in the BG brochure, does not advertise it much. A lot of people forget about it and put in for units with only a few tags left. CPW loves that $7 application fee.They know darn well that most adults have about as much chance off drawing some of those tags as they do drawing a moose tag. They ought to be honest about it and make the 2nd draw youth only,then sell everything else in the leftover sale.

The other thing is no way will they ever limit OTC tags. We can be crawling all over each other in the field, but they will keep selling the. They love that money.

I see where Polis appointed Bret Axton of the SE CPW office to lead up the oil and gas commission. What the heck does CPW have to do with our oil and gas. NO doubt pursuing more of Biden's war on the oil and gas industry.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles