Originally Posted by Godogs57
Exactly why I don’t carry a 9mm. I have zero belief in the “new” 9mm ammo is a match with the 45 ACP.

Definitely more latitude in load selection than a 9.

Not sure about the rest. Haven’t shot anyone. I prepare to, but don’t plan to. Hopefully my S&W Shield Plus will do the trick. I don’t like to cc my 45’s. The only time I may have used it so far was a day that I left it at the house because we were going out with a group of people (dumb - maybe - read on).

Well, I guess when you’re high on meth, you don’t care about that kind of thing, because a guy came up to us in the alley and blocked the car in and just stood there with his back to us, putting on a pair of black leather gloves and twitching and squirming every few seconds. After about 3 minutes or so, he just walked off like he forgot about us.

But back to the 9… there was a local guy who soaked up a magazine of .380’s a few years back and lived to tell about it. Couple a felons got into it over a girl. No permanent damage as near as I can tell (unless you talk to him of course, then he’s the worlds most victimized human being of all time).

Of course, unknown ammo, but if you grab a random box of .380 off the shelf, it’s more likely to be self-defense ammo than not.

And a .380 ain’t THAT much smaller than a 9mm.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.