Originally Posted by Steve
Great... Now I'm going to struggle to work on encryption software without succumbing to the temptation of sliding down the "everything you never knew about anvils", hole.

Steve;

laugh laugh laugh

Top of the morning to you sir, I hope that other than avoiding rabbit holes you're well.

It sounds like you might be a wee bit like myself in that regard and if so, all I can say in the most sincere Canuck way possible... I'm sorry... laugh

I've always been that way though, so whether it's been knives, axes, anvils, horses or saddles - well or guns of course but that goes without saying hopefully - I've been prone to diving in while carrying a pick and shovel.

A buddy works up in the Yukon and says that the old mine sights nearly all have a blacksmith shop with an anvil still sitting there. Well the hard to get to mine sights do. He also said that the storage room at the Dawson City museum is stacked with old anvils.

It makes sense though as even today its super expensive to freight anything anywhere up there, so when a mine stops producing the very last thing they'll carry out is a 200lb anvil.

Hopefully the rest of the day is a good one for you sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"