I'm using CFE223 in a couple of 250 Savages. In the Savage 99s it gives me the smallest groups with 100 gr Hornady and Speer bullets though they are still a over 1.5". This is the best I've done with the 1:14" twist. In a rebarreled Savage bolt gun with 1:10" the same loads do an inch most of the time and 117 gr Hornady RN and 117 gr Sierra Prohunters do a little over an inch and a half. For hunting in the woods that is plenty accurate.

In these guns it seems to reduce copper fouling, at least I haven't had to run more than a patch or two to clean it out. I shot several dozen rounds loaded with CFE through a Savage 1920 and it seemed to rid a lot of the built up copper in the bore. CFE is my next powder I'm trying for 75 gr Hornady BTHPs in the 223. Im hoping to get a bit more velocity as it seems this bullet is on the cusp of stabilizing in one of my rifles. It seems to shoot to my ability with an occasional flier that looks a little oblong when it hits the paper. It may be a fool's errand but I have plenty to play with.