Very sorry about your buddy.

I just attended a service tonight for a fraternity brother. He was a very nice guy with a lot of potential but struggled terribly with alcoholism. He got a divorce many years ago and always struggled to keep a job even though he was a talented coder capable of earning $150k/yr. For whatever reason, he just couldn't do what he needed to do to get and stay sober. He had plenty of people and resources available to him but would just never surrender until this week when he decided to shoot himself. VERY sad for the two kids he left behind and his Mom. His x-wife passed away a couple years ago (also tragic circumstances) so now his two kids are left with no parents and have to live with more grief and emptiness than a person should ever have to put up with.

I know there are a lot of guys who like to partake on this board and that's a-ok but, if you have a problem, I sure hope you can be honest with yourself and get help instead of trying to whip it on your own because that rarely works.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!