Last visit with my bud yesterday. Good crowd as far as attendance. Wife and I were the odd folks out in more ways than one, and we were the only ones dressed for what I would consider proper attire for a funeral, but all good. It was kind of like a WT bad boy biker convention, with many telling tales of Dupa's innumerable wildman exploits from back in the day, some hushed with women present. Local sheriffs probably could've hit the jackpot staking the funeral home out. wink , but the turnout was a testament to the man. He was loved and had many friends, including me. Keep on driftin', brother.

Mark Alan Dupuis
February 19, 1960 - June 24, 2022

Hampton - Mark Alan Dupuis, 62, of Hampton, NH, passed unexpectedly at Parkland Medical Center on Friday evening, June 24, 2022. He was the beloved companion of Merrillee "Mo" Arsenault for 12 years.

Born in Ipswich, MA, on February 19, 1960, he was one of eight children of the late Donald J. Dupuis and the late Sandra A. (Fernald) Aucoin, and was a graduate of Whittier Vocational Technical School in Haverhill.

Mark ran his own business, East Coast Handyman Services. He was the go-to man who could fix anything. There was no job too big or too small for Mark. He had many talents, but his passion was motorcycles. Mark enjoyed spending his time building, collecting and riding motorcycles.

In addition to his longtime companion, Merrillee, he is also survived by his daughter, Marcie Warren; his sisters, Carrie, Jackie, Donna, Cindy, and Sandy; his sister-in-law, Lisa Dupuis; his brother, Robert; many nieces and nephews including, Justin Irvin and Stacey Forgione and husband Jeff; a few great-nephews, including Ryan and Vandel Forgione who were his pride and joy; his grandchildren; along with extended family and many, many dear friends. He was truly saddened at the passing of his brother, John Dupuis. Along with his parents and his brother John, Mark was also predeceased by his sister, Angie.
Mark was a man with a big heart, he touched so many lives over the years. He will be remembered forever and will always continue to be loved by everyone who knew him.

Visiting hours will be held Thursday, June 30, 2022, from 4 to 8 p.m., at the Highland Chapel of Paul C. Rogers Family Funeral Home, 2 Hillside Avenue, Amesbury, MA.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]