Why does assigning almost the same rifle model nomenclature... The portal to confusion... Sound so "Husqvarna Factory 'usual suspect'! Two entirely different rifles, differing manufacturer, differing fundamental action style - one CRF and the other Push Feed! I suppose that observing each similarity as "rifle" genre, sufficient to have like model numbers. About like linking blonde and brunette; gorilla and aardvark, respectively!

Will the "real Husqvarna Model 5000 please stand up?" Emerged the "Husky Model H 5000" in CRF config. Reflecting the latter sixties "alloy" bottom metal standard, as perhaps last CRF Husqvarna "Hurrah!"
My sole representative Husky H5000 in 7 Mag chambering as the principal reason I purchased it. Believing it the only Factory Husky Model ever chambered in 7mm Remington. Such, my 'fatal attraction' in an otherwise 'nice', but nothing extraordinary, bit utilitarian, rifle.

I know nothing about the Kriko beyond recognizing the name and recollection of unique style action. Don't have my "Bolt Action Rifles" DeHaas book handy which otherwise likely to offer a primer. It does look the handsome, quality rifle and on that basis, a congrats concerning your acquisition!

Best!
John