OK Princess

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by martinstrummer
This is insanity!
This is like the third or fourth post I've seen from people who have extreme difficulty posting pictures to this site!
NOBODY does a damned thing about it!....except direct us to some other site.
I POST PICTURES ON THREE OTHER SITES!!!!
1) hit download image
2) select image
3) post image
No having to visit another freakin' site to download and move the photo back here!
....and what's with having to go to another site to download an image? Are the site owners afraid they might get hacked?
To those of you who say, "...easy peasy...". Congratulations!!!! I'm glad YOU figured it out!!!!

Look! I can't break "100 straight" on the sporting clays, trap or skeet field, but it doesn't keep me from partaking of the sports.......but what you've done on THIS site is make it impossible for some of us to "easily" post OUR photos!
Why the hell should WE be excluded from posting OUR photos because we can't traverse YOUR electronic jungle!!!

SITE OWNER(S)!
I'll make you a deal!
Tell us that you will or won't update your photo posting process.
If you WON'T update it, at least let me know and I'll take what I have to contribute to this site elsewhere and I won't bother you by bellyachin' about it anymore!

"...EASY PEASY..."

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."