Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
"... extra step is punching in the web address and toggling back to here. ..."

Yeppers. Steps I don't have to take on the other sites.
In fact, toggling between websites isn't necessary nor is punching in a web address. 🤷‍♂️

Please go to the other sites more often.

I do. Real men. Men who ….,,are quite helpful to other posters.

Myself, and countless others have posted countless times on multiple ways to post pictures.

Multiple times guys have taken the time to post screenshots on exactly what needs done and where and what exactly the forum is looking for to get a picture posted.

Nobody had to do that. Nobody had to take time out of their day to try to assist a stranger.

Where I’m from, that’s called being helpful.

There’s a good half dozen users on here I’ve sent tutorials on how to do it. They’re were all successful and thankful. Seems helpful to me.

But feel free to say this forum is dumb, archaic, and other forums have helpful users.

Reminds me of a kid. Can’t do it. Isn’t going to take the time to listen to what is being said on what exactly needs done because “it’s to hard”. And then cry about it.

It truly is easy peasy. I can take a pic. Upload to another site. And have it posted in here in 30 seconds. But you’re too self loathing to listen to what anybody on here is telling you. In this post and all the other posts where you’ve done the sane thing about this “issue” you’re having.

Maybe the issue isn’t this forum?