Originally Posted by armdealer
Common Buddies why are you guys capping [bleep]
Just because i am posting threads doesn't means i am looking for a way to get through the classified section.
If i was really interested in scamming, i would have replied to tons of classified adds and buddies would have pm me asking for details.
You can't just assume a fellow to be a scammer except if he is caught in action.
Thanks and have a nice Holiday.

Hopefully you are not. There has been a lot of crap going on over there in the classifieds. I have stayed away from there for a couple years because of some of the horror stories. It used to be well "policed" over there but it seems like there are a lot of new members there that some of us refer to as "classifieds cowboys" because that is all they do: Post things in the classifieds. We don't know a lot about them because they never post in the real threads and forums here. At least you posted in one of the forums, albeit the wrong one for the question at hand...Trust me though, if you are a scammer you won't last very long here..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA