I’ve been out of fishing for quite awhile but been watching videos on Ned Rig. From what I’ve seen the best colors overall to use are June bug,Green Pumpkin and Yoga pants(Black). The Z-MAN brand original TRD and TRD CRAWZ are best all around plastic to use because they are made with ElaZtech which is a strong stretchy material that floats so it keeps the Ned rig pointing straight up off the bottom which is what makes the Ned Rig so effective over traditional bottom techniques. EVERYONE says it is noticeably more effective if you rig your plastic on the jig and it is PERFECTLY straight with no bends whatsoever. The last tip is to cast it out and let it hit bottom and don’t move it at all maybe occasionally lightly wiggle it and let sit again or very slowly just drag it across the bottom and pause then drag again then pause or you can hop it a few times then pause.It is a SLOWWWWWW fishing technique so don’t fish it to fast. Basically a do nothing technique. I’m going to get out there and try it soon.