Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by TheKid
I notice several on this thread and others who state that they have no payment but they list their vehicles which have over 1/4 mil on the clock.

I get it, I hate owing money and having to make a monthly payment. But are you guys supremely confident in a 20 year old vehicle with that kind of mileage? Don’t travel far from home?

I’m not knocking on anyone’s rig. I just have never owned a vehicle with that kind of mileage on it that wasn’t constantly in need of some little $200 fix to keep it on the road. And when I set off on a cross country trip hundreds or thousands of miles from home I really don’t want to have to work on the truck on the side of the road or hole up in a motel somewhere for a week or 10 days until the local mechanic can get her up and rolling again.

And for the record, yes I have a truck payment, for 18 more months. We like to keep one nice rig around in case we decide to hop in and drive across 4 states for vacation or a hunting trip.
Yup. Three out of four weekends a month I'm heading north to Camp and that is 120 miles away. I have no interest in driving something that I wonder if I'll get there
You should’ve bought a Toyota then!

The emperor appreciates your sentiment.

The UAW appreciates your sentiment, and your $$ that they donated to getting Biden elected.

Koneechiwa and arrigato or whatever. You like your rice steamed or fried?

I like my rice with Red Beans.
Detroit is a scheit hole, and half of the parts in a Chevy come from places that don’t speak anglais.