Humm.

Idunno if I fit into this conversation.

I've never believed in mowing grass, what the stock or wild game don't eat will die in the Fall and grow back in the Spring.

I always have enough building materials around to throw up a couple thousand sq ft home...maybe a little more.

At one time I had over 100 non-running cars in my yard.
All 50s stuff I bought over a 10 year period.

Neighbors never complained, in fact people would stop in just to wander around and look at those cars.

There was one elderly women that walked by on occasion, during some casual conversation one day she very kindly stated that I should consider collecting China.
I'm not sure if she was insinuating I should collect China instead of old cars or in addition to my car collection. China never interested me so it was a no-go.

Mighta been some ball-less city transplant around thats never got up the nerve to say anything. There's a few places up the road passed me with perfectly manicured lawns and little bushes and trees in straight rows bordering their properties.

Pretty boring to look at actually, surprised there's not a law against it, kinda kills the mojo of rural living.

But they own their land and can do as they please with it, I don't dwell on it.