Ok, couple of months to go!
I've gotten many responses from Forum Members who plan to attend and/or plan to attend and show some collectibles.
Still plenty of time to PM me if you are interested or have any questions at all. The Opening Post contains most info.

I have some hotel rooms reserved at the Cedarberry Inn/Sauk City as with previous Fests. Either pm me and we'll transfer a room or you can go out on your own with other options. If problem, let me know.
Also, this Savage Fest will be at my local Sportsman's Club that does not have "sales restrictions" as the Rec Center did for past Fests so you can display/sell/walk around if you choose. I plan on some ammo, memorabilia and things that go boom. I will PM you the location/address vs. posting here, it is the internet. smile
Between Rick99 & myself we will have some of cmhjohn's memorabilia, books and more available.
Our author friend Calhoun plans to attend so it's a good opportunity to meet the man, talk some and get a book.
I invited Garnett Stancil who wrote the Savage 101 pistol book. He's excited, he is also 85 and in Alabama and is working on details. Fingers crossed. If he can make it, his book will be available too.
Bailey Brower is in his 90's and doubtful to attend, but I will have plenty of his Savage Pistol books as well as books by James Carr and Daniel Stern, The Savage Automatic Pistol & 10 Shots Quick.
Obviously David Royal is invited, however his new Engraving Book probably will not be available at Savage Fest time so it is iffy if he will attend. We will have some of his books available.

Previous Savage Fests have had a wide variety of Savage Arms collectibles and firearms. 1895's, 1899's, 99's, .22's/many models, shotguns/many models, Savage Pistols, I will have a display of all 1907/15/17 models including deluxe pistols and a proto-type. Memorabilia of all sorts, catalogs, pins, fobs and much more.

Skidrow, bring some of those unpacked boxes you have and we'll raffle them off as mystery Savage items. smile

If you are thinking about attending Savage Fest, do it! none of us are getting any younger....

"Every day above ground is a good day."