some of you fanatical bible thumpers provide some of the best material, and most of you can’t HELP yourself but jumping on us heathens.

So, for you fanatical bible thumpers: riddle me this.

I’m kindof paraphrasing from memory and also adlibbing- please forgive me but I think the sentiment is right, and I’m not putting out anything wrong

One of the things I was taught in my time in church is this. “god” is the omnipotent creator. it has control over everything. it created everything, knows everything. it knows every thought any living thing could or will ever have. It knows a humans thoughts and feeling every minute of every day. It also has a plan for the entire existence of mankind, down to the individual. "god’s plan" will always prevail. (this was cut and paste from some scripture I found)

god has control even over sinful actions. He ordains sinful, disobedient actions for his good purposes. So his word always prevails, and we can trust that His prophecies always come to pass. (this was copied too)

God’s omnipotence is this: that he has complete and total control over everything. This includes the smallest details of the natural world.

all you thumpers agree on this?