Originally Posted by SBTCO
Hey irfubar, good onya for getting out and hitting the old stomping grounds. Must say, Jeeps have come a long way. Spring in 1987 I worked for a production co. that did syndicated tv shows and advert.s for co.s like Dodge when they bought Jeep that year. We did a show on the first Jeep Jamboree outside of Calif. in Utah(this is for Tikka too). The car for the filming was a bone stock wrangler. Jeesus! what a piece of crap. The rest of the jeepers had all the mods. needed for serious trail cruising at least for the time period. They were none too happy with the "crew" screwing up their trip with all the waiting on that Wrangler just getting through basic obstacles. We started in Blanding, UT. and did what was called the Hole In The Wall Trail if I remember correctly. Followed an old Morman trail of some repute. Anyways, your rig would have made life much easier for us and the rest of the Jamboreer's blush with envy.

Oh, and you might as well get it over with now and tell me to GFY, I'm on Tikka's side being a Yoda dude too! wink

With a heavy heart and great disappointment.... GFY.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.