I appreciate Hanco and others chiming in - playing nice.

I am not overly worried and understand what everyone is saying. Not wanting to overblow this thing but when we meticulously measure charges, measure COAL's, addn try to be scientific it would be nice to count on some consistency in the reference materials- and yes I know over the years I have developed my own frame of references.
To be clear I was not talking the difference between various 4350's but rather the variance within a particular manufacturers powder.
Here is a sample of why I asked the question in case anyone is interested

Powder Bullet weight Min Max
H4350 120 43.5 46.5c
H4350 130 38.5 41.9
H4350 140 39 42

It's just wrong, I have used as many sources as I can including Steve's Paged ( RIP Steve). Should be able to see what Lyman's says later today,
I never hot ro my loads and found you can pretty safely go below minimum within reason so I can develop a load without fear.
It is just that with all the shortages, then the amount of new people going to ranges since BHO- makes it less enjoyable or feasible.
I have limited powder and want to try new bullets- even though what I got already works.

Last edited by kenjs1; 07/25/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius