Good afternoon Gentlemen, I have been a member on the fire longer than I care to admit. I have been blessed with great friendships along the way and have met some amazing people! Sometimes these types of requests are met with disdain, however, here goes!

With that said, I plan on retiring and am in the stages of planning my retirement Mule Deer hunt in Wyoming. I was lucky enough to get in on the ground floor and have maximum preference points for Deer as a Non-Resident. I've been saving them for just such a reason. Looking for an opportunity to find a great trophy buck and enjoy the experience. Hoping for a class III Buck and am willing to devote as much time as I need to do this. I plan on camping in my Toyhauler, and have spent time in Wyoming hunting Antelope and Elk previously. I have a great resident friend that can act as a guide for Wilderness areas, so am not concerned about that.

What I am asking, if you should so be willing, is input on what area would you apply, with Max points, for a once in a lifetime hunt for a great Mule Deer?

I have had one knee replaced and will have the second done within a month so that I am able to do this. Just an old soldier that has to replace worn out parts. LOL grin I'm hoping that in 18 months or so, that I'm up to the hunt, but am willing to give it my all.

I have been researching all the historical areas such as 105, 125, 98, but as we all know, with the changing issues with drought, fawn recruitment, fire , etc....well tough to pick an area when you don't live there.

So, if you're so inclined, I'd appreciate hearing your suggestions.....kind of like trying to decide what you'd do if you won the Mega Millions lottery! LOL

Have a great weekend and thank you!

Frog---OUT!

Last edited by frogman43; 07/31/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~