I love good deviled eggs and have tweaked my recipe over the years. Unfortunately, I brought some to a BBQ and now I'm the designated deviled eggs bringing guy for family gatherings 🤪 Everyone's taste is different but if you're looking for a decent recipe you can try this one. It assumes you've made a dozen large hard "boiled" eggs using your method of choice. Lately, I've been using the pressure cooker but am planning on trying in the oven in a mini cup cake pan.

Make a powder of the yokes in one bowl. Cook 2 strips of thin bacon crispy, chop or grind the bacon into a powder and mix with the yoke powder. In a separate bowl mix together the following liquids and spices:

3 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp sour cream
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp dill pickle juice
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp apple vinegar
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp onion powder

Slowly fold the yoke and bacon powder into the above mixture. At some point it'll be clear you need more liquid. Add mayonnaise sparingly to mix the rest of the yoke and bacon powder, keeping it semi firm but foldable. I don't do any fancy squirting method into the egg white halves, I just spoon it in and sprinkle a light dust of paprika on top.

Please share if you have any secret ingredients.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.