Originally Posted by memtb
I sincerely hope that they are far better than the 300 (.375 H&H) grain GameKings I used in the mid ‘80’s. They completely disintegrated on every game animal that I shot with them! They wouldn’t even exit a Mule Deer on a broadside shot?

They may be immensely better now……though, I will never attempt to use them again!

That said….they were accurate and performed quite well on Prairie Dogs and Jack Rabbits! memtb
Totally different bullet than 1980’s Gamekings. In my neck of the woods they carried the same reputation as the first Ballistic Tip bullets….highly frangible, spew their cores, blow up on shoulders, etc. Gamechangers appear to be a little more “solid” like many present day BT’s…..tougher. I’ve shot deer and pronghorn with them and all, without exception, have died quick deaths. Pronghorn shot with it tended to icepick (little hole in and out) but they died much faster than pronghorns shot with VLD’s in my personal experience. On deer, they behaved pretty much exactly like a corresponding BT of the same caliber and weight. I have a few rifles that don’t care for BT’s but they love Gamechangers for what it’s worth.

Last edited by Godogs57; 08/06/22.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.