Originally Posted by brayhaven
Hate to drag up an old thread, but.. does anyone have any update on the CX? Now that they’re available as components?
My initial tests of the 80 gr 6mm in my 6x6.8 weren’t great. @ double the group size it gets with the same weight ttsx.
Plan to do some more testing with diff ent seating and maybe some crimping (much as I hate to). This rifle is extremely accurate with target bullets always .5” or less and ttsx @.75
I see they’re on sale a few places. Maybe folks aren’t buying due to a new product or not happy with the performance.
I was hoping to get a mono bullet that expands a little faster in this lower velocity caliber.
Thanks for any input.

I’m about to load up so 80 grain cx in 243 win here soon as well as some ttsx it’s for an old savage 99 so not sure how accurate it will be but what I’ve seen on some videos online from frontline rejects shooting it in 6mm ARC it seems to do well on expansion at lower velocity they did note some issues shooting the cx in 308 caliber having an issue of fragmenting but mind you they were pushin that 110grn bullet 3400+ fps out the muzzle obviously the bullet wasn’t designed for that speed. Look them up and watch their test now they are shooting into water so take it with a grain of salt but to see their results is nice to get a good ideal of how fast to push them for reliable terminal performance on game. As far as accuracy remember they are for hunting so 1 or 2 minutes of deer is probably their target accuracy for the projectile just food for thought 💭