Namibia does have some pretty good sight-seeing. Etosha NP up in the NW, the Skeleton Coast with Swakopmund/Walvis Bay kind of in the center of that. Farther S is Sossusvlei and farther S yet is the second largest canyon on the planet, Fish River Canyon. LOVE Namibia but the down side as far as sight-seeing, you've pretty much got to self-drive and remember, the country is just a little smaller than the State of TX.

Windhoek to Etosha NP is about 6hrs. WDH to Swakopmund is about 5hrs. Fish River Canyon almost 9. WDH to the entry of the Caprivi strip is 600 miles then another FULL days drive to Vic Falls. Flying between those areas isn't really practical because they are usually only one or two flts a day and most require you to hub back to and out of WDH.

If you've read my posts about the the hunting in Namibia and the effect the prolonged drought has had on game numbers AND domestic livestock, most the country will hold good shootable game but, it will be a hard hunt. The VAST majority of hunting lands there is low-fence with a few high fence operators here and there. Most high fence ops there start around 20k acres and up. Largest private game reserve is Erindi, just a few hours N of WDH. It's somewhere around 100k acres. Was recently bought by a wealthy Mexican, I think.

If you've only got a few days to add at the end and taking a spouse, think about finishing it off for 3-4 days in Vic Falls. There are some terrific hotels there but, got to say the Victoria Falls Hotel is where I'd recommend. Central to everything and like most there, their concierge service can sort out a whole host of day trips and evening activities and SAFE. IF you really want to get sick of seeing elephant, just stay in Vic Falls and day trip to the N. end of Chobe NP in Botswana.