Originally Posted by swiftshot
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by swiftshot
I am no expert but over years checking hunt reports I find that Tanzania has lots of really wild plains game.Zimbabwe not so much-almost nil.Mokore safaris in Mozambique is full of plains game.It is an area where game was reintroduced and they have done a good job of with water and anti poaching so much that you will see plains game falling from the sky.

Where did you get your info on Zim regarding plains game as it is wrong?

There were no fences in the Gwaai when I hunted Zim and I saw an assortment of plains game.

Gwaii?? Where's that?

Swiftshot, with all due respect, you’re not well informed about Zimbabwean Plains Game or the areas where Zimbabwean hunts take place. It’s been a long time, but I’ve hunted in Matetsi, Deka and Charara and none of those areas have fences. Matetsi and Deka are great PG and general bag area, no fences. The Zambezi Valley is unfenced, as are most areas including Chete, Chirisa, and all other government concessions. Gwaii and Kazuma are unfenced, and I believe Malapati, Tsholotso (sp) and Chibwedziva are the same. Save, Bubye and Nuanetsi all fenced but massive unfenced acreage, hundreds of thousands of acres, inside each of them.