Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by losttrail60
"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump told the crowd at an Iowa rally in September 2016.

Because............... '...anything you say CAN and WILL be used AGAINST you...' whether you are guilty or NOT!!!!!

You whiffed the point. LOL

NO, I got your point......

knowing Trump, It's likely that a DEM had said virtually the same thing not long before he did......

...he often calls out the left for not following the rules they want others to follow!

However, In his own words, here's the reason.....

'...“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?'” Trump said. “Now I know the answer to that question. When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice.”...'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )