Originally Posted by kk alaska
Measured New Lapua 9.3 X 62 Brass Head diameter .471 Lapua brass Resized brass head diameter with current RCBS dies .472

Fired Lapua brass to my Pacnor chambered 9.3x62 rifle head diameter .474

Measured resized RP 06 brass head diameter .467

I will continue using my RCBS dies which I prefer to non vented Redding and Lapua 9.3 X 62 brass have had no issues

I'm glad you hit on that non vented feature. One of the dumbest moves by some of the die manufactures out there. I recently bought a Horandy die set for a new cartridge I started handloading and was very surprised it didn't have a vent hole. I took it back and got my money back and bought RCBS. I tried. This hate was stemmed from using a competition die set for a 6WOA I had for a while. I'd always get tiny dimples in the shoulders of the brass when re-sizing. Totally frustrating. Garbage as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by EdM
I bought my dies in 1999 and they are RCBS. I don't recall others being available then? I also bought 200 pieces of Norma brass, again, all I recall being available then in the US.

That's where I was at when I had my 9.3x62mm. A great combination. Loaded very good ammo, as I stated in my previous post. Ran blemished Noslers when they were a great deal and affordable to practice with:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That rifle would lay them right in there and thought it was a varmint rifle. 400 yard shots were cake walk with that rifle and load.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA