Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by renegade50
Driving observations

We all know 75 to 80 is passing lane traveling speed.
Then ya got the azzholes speeding up in the right lane trying to squeeze thru traffic
Then ya got the 70 mph types for miles on end in the passing lane holding up traffic.
Then ya got the totally aloof not even aware of flow or traffic beyond 100yds yet alone up to a mile away.
Then ya got the dipschit tail gating 1 to 2 car lengths behind you when you are pacing traffic ahead of you by at least 1 car length per each 10 mph of speed

I musta got ahead of about 8 to 9 each way of the various types going to and coming back

Homie believes in extended 10 to 15 sec window washing sessions when he gets about 25 to 30 yds in front of em after passing em in the fast then getting in the right.

Then its is back to 75 or 80 on my way.
Couple times got the same nimrod twice before they learned to back the fugg off or got more corrective window washing.

Then up around exit 19 on 24.

Traffic is backed the fugg up in the right lane.
I come up on this from about 1/2 mile away
Everyone is doing 72 .
No one passing
So I run up past them all doing 75

Sure as fugg
A Coopertown pecker cop playing the I got the power game.
Got his left arm out the window.
All cool guy and being a dick to traffic on their little Coopertown bosshawg 3 mile section of 24

Right along side of him
He looks at me, I look at him
Point to my speedo.
Look back at him, he turns his head real like he didnt see me and schit.
You are allowed to go over the limit 5 to 7 mph to pass.

I pass him doing 74 75 then signal and pull into right lane ahead of him about 50 yd then slow down to his 72 and about 25 30 yds in front of him

Gave his prick azz about a 10 sec window wash session.
He pulled over into the break down lane real quick.
His wipers going.
Bet his arm was all squirty fluid covered too and he was wiping it off.
Cool guy Coopertown prick cop playing traffic control games for power on the interstate.
How you like me now prick.....
Then all the traffic he was fugging with was able to all get past him and their little BS games zone on 24.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me see if I understand this. You spray windshield washer fluid, the stuff that goes on windshields, and it gets on another driver's windshield. That is a deterrent?
It pisses folks off somthing terrible.