Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
The “extremists” are the FBI/DOJ… kinda obvious when for the first time in our history they raid a former presidents residence…

The people who compose that narrative are the same who compose the narrative that calls for U.S. support in Ukraine.

But apparently, wrapping your mind around that flagrantly obvious fact is a bridge too far for your limited critical thinking ability.

Critical thinking??? It doesn’t take critical thinking… Who was president when the Crimea was invaded?… Obama ….What did Biden say when asked what the U.S. response would be if Russia invaded Ukraine?….he said it would depend on the size of the incursion…. BOTH Obama and Biden greenlighted Putin… try wrapping THAT around your mind…

The people who control the narrative have been goading and demonizing Russia for quite a while.

They said that Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to turn people with a lack of critical thinking skills against both Trump *and* Russia.

You need to learn that you can't choose to selectively believe what a damn liar says.

Everything that's happening in America today is the agenda of the radical left. You need to get that in your head before anything is going to make sense.

Trump has told easily verifiable lies. Should we learn we can't choose selectively when it comes to what Trump says?

I could reply and mention Biden and his lies, how about listing some of Trump's provable lies? You know statements he made that the democrats did not make false with backstabbing legislation? But humor me and be ready with documentation.

Biden being a liar has no bearing on whether or not Trump is a liar.

They can both be, and are, liars.

I said show me some provable lies that compare to Biden saying he knew nothing of Hunter's influence peddling business.

Again, as you say, "you stupid fucq", one being a liar doesn't exclude the other being a liar. A liar is a liar. What is saddest about Trump is he lies about a lot of measly [bleep] that doesn't matter, but its a lie he will tell either way.

The real questions why you're ok with Trump lying to you?