Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by pacecars
My everyday carry gun has been a 10mm for the longest time. I carried a Glock 20, Glock 29 and a Dan Wesson CBOB. I didn’t care for a 9mm as I thought they weee just not up to the task. Then I saw a Wilson Combat EDC X9 and I thought it was perfect except it only came in 9mm. I read up on the new 9mm bullets and ammo and it seemed to be a good stopper with light recoil and ammo everywhere. I took a chance and bought one. I have carried it everyday since I got it. It handles and feels better than any other gun I have used. The magazines feed every thing flawlessly and the accuracy is superb. It is definitely worth the extra money. I would and do stake my life and the lives of my family with this gun
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The OP could buy 5 CZ's for the cost of that one. I'd bet money the CZ would shoot just as well too, and probably more reliable to boot..

Not sure about the more reliable part. Bill Wilson and others put in a lot of time designing the gun and magazine for reliability with the 9mm. Hell he could buy a boat load of HiPoints and although they feel like holding a 2x4 and are heavy as hell they do go bang when you pull the trigger. I have switched from quantity to quality. The CZs are good guns and one of the Colonel’s favorites.

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets