YES,yes and did I say yes? The whole NOCO battery terminal maintenance system is worth every penny. I have a half century of heavy equipment repair in the field and I'd bet about 20% of my "hurry, get here as fast as you can, I got guys standing around" service calls have involved corrosion on terminals, posts, and cable junctions. In later years as computer boards made their way into fuel and engine trans interface systems, it even became more critical to have stable voltage 100% of the time. NOCO pioneered the system, and I know nothing of the China knockoffs at auto parts. NOCO makes a cleaner aerosol, a red colored long term preservative aerosol, and of course the chemical felt pads. Remember as resistance goes up, voltage goes down, then amps go up, heat goes up, plastic and solder melt, and you have just toasted, pick one, a regulator, alternator, starter, relay, switch, mother board. Corrosion prevention is cheap compared to components. I got no beef with grease, but it is not alkaline and neutralizes nothing, it just keeps oxygen from speeding corrosion.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.