Whilton122, I guess my question would be why? If you can swing it, the thing to do is January-April if only to get out of our cold weather. That's what we do, but probably for only another year or two. Like others have said, northern Florida looks better to me with less people, better fishing, closer to better hunting. Prices down there are going up like a rocket, even in central Florida where we are in Poinciana. The wife says the housing prices are nuts there, but I tell her that we are looking at it from a Midwest income standpoint and those East Coast people flocking there are paying 4k a month just to rent and they want out of that rat race. We aren't beach people, but either coast is accessible in an hour or two. Going anywhere in central FL. you are going to feel like a minority, because you are unless you are fluent in Spanish. I wouldn't know how to hunt there with leaves on the trees year around. People target shoot there, but I've yet to meet a hunter. Traffic is awful and getting worse. Getting there on the Interstate is no treat either. We get the Orlando news and they can fill up an hour with murders, car jackings and assaults. Culture shock when they need to flesh out the half hour news here with the weather and high school football highlights.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory