Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Seems like a nice enough feller

Substantiated?

https://www.axios.com/2021/12/14/ex...tal-health-domestic-violence-allegations
Interesting, and thanks.

Some pertinent quotes perhaps? for those that didn't open that link

Grossman has spoken publicly alongside Walker about her experience, including descriptions of threats and possible choking to ABC News and CNN in 2008. Walker told Axios he considers himself "best friends" with Grossman today.
(Yeah, I thought that part about alongside needed highlighting)

So, in 2008 that gal AND Mr Walker spoke alongside each other? Seems like perhaps the issue was addressed or getting addressed 14 years ago? Have any new allegations surfaced? Has Walker lied, or tried to hide this? (apparently not if they were on National news networks).

What they're saying: Tharon Johnson, a Democratic strategist in Georgia, said in the post-Trump era, "No subject, I believe, is off-limits. But, candidates do run a risk of it backfiring if they decide to attack Herschel Walker on this issue."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a fellow Republican whose mother was bipolar, said Walker's decision to address his past will "defeat any effort to smear him. ... This is not going to be a situation where it can be whispered about, and there's this secret that will blow up in late October."

Even a Dem strategist is saying it might not be such a smart idea to bring this "old news" up? Yet, some Republican Committee against him is?

I'm kind of sad politics has reached, or has always been this way. Yeah, it was apparently an issue, quite awhile ago. Haven't seen any new allegations, have we?

This is not like "Yes, but I didn't inhale" or "I never had sex with that woman" or even "I am not a crook" Those were bold faced lies, plain and simple.

I used to drink. A LOT. As in alcoholically. I haven't for over 30 years. Am I the same person now, that I was then? I certainly wasn't suitable for public office then. I might be now should I ever choose to do so. Maybe Mr Walker is in the same kind of situation????

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?