Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So, is it your contention that the "Bill of Rights" is immune somehow from being amended?

Care to expound on the legal theory behind that?

Because actually, even the content of Article 1 has been amended.
Just where was the 1st Amendment amended?

I was not asked, but I will reply, the Bill of rights is help out f the hands of government, they are in fact sacrosanct. The only way the government can overtake them is for the general public to be lazy and sit on their hands instead of changing the government as is their Right to do.

The Federal government is enjoined from denying you your Right to keep and bear arms. since 2015 the States have been enjoined from that as well, we are all just pussies and allow an overarching group of self absorbed rulers to hold sway over all of us instead of running their rear ends out of town.

I am ashamed that we are even discussing removing the 2nd, for any who would be amenable to that, GFY.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA