Originally Posted by pete53
living in Minnesota hunting and fishing plenty , but to be honest the most dangerous place in Minnesota is the Twin Cities " chit hole " , because of my old age health i do visit there a couple times a year and i carry then .

Same/same here Pete, i've already tested my theory, the same year Joplin had the tornado i found a really nice car in a very nice neighborhood right near downtown chitcago, the seller wanted cash LOL, i drove up there pulling a 28' enclosed trailer, packed a 7.62 LWRC REPR with five 20 round mags on the passenger seat, two G21's on my belt with a spare mag each, stopped south of there and met a couple old buds i've known from the area for over 30 years and had them tail me through this big city adventure.

I met the guy at his house, straight up mafia type LOL, he had a posse with him too, one of his garages was stacked with vettes on double decker lifts, beautiful place, car chacked out, i handed the cash over after we loaded the car and left, weird deal to say the least, had it went to chit and i lived guess the popo would have had some nice guns for the auction while i sorted the rest of the crap! grin

Far from a hunting story, but, a man can run into a chitstorm on the way to or from the woods just as easy.

Trump Won!