Originally Posted by UncleAlps
1 year wait for those vapor trails. Don't spend them all at once!

Regarding 90 gr bullets, they were attractive to those with older 1:10 barrels. Not sure if they worked but I changed over to 1:8 twist barrels and don't shoot anything less than 100 gr bullets in my 243 and 6mm rifles.

If I had a 1:10 twist barrel it would be shooting 55 and 58 gr bullets at varmints. But I don't plan to go back.

More than a few Manufacturers are HILARIOUSLY still offering 10" RPM 243Win's,as their only "option". In the mass cited,the Skinner is THE pick of the litter,due accuracy,precision,consistency,aero form,Lot to Lot uniformity and Terminal Effects. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,how many Crying Karens can soooooo reliably fhuqk up such SIMPLISTIC matters. Hint.

I shoot a "few" chamberings in said bore size and often on the same day,for R&D extrapolations. Nothing slower than 8",that morning and a 105 'Max having the least BC. Hint.

Was flogging on .620 BC's at 3050fps yesterday,in 243 Speedmire,out to 1500yds...ala 2.900" COAL Square Smooches in AICS binderless. Hint.

Platform is rather sound. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."