I went to the LGS the other day...I was set to finally buy a Governor. I asked Dustin if they had one, he said yes. He handed me the gun and I felt the action and said yep I'll take it. Everytime I go to buy one, I end up getting something else...this time was no different. The owner, Naomi, knows my tastes and said...didn't you see the I got a model 10-5, a pre-model 10, and a little i frame in 32 s&w long? So instead of the Governor, I got three very nice vintage guns.

Still no Governor.

And, now I'm looking at more 357's....I have lots already. I don't need anymore 357's but am attracted to the model 27 and 586. (I have a 4 inch 686 and 2.5 inch 686+ both are great). I have some other 357's from ruger and colt too. So, just really looking at these two models right now.

I'm not sure if I'll get a new gun - with the Hillary hole that apparently should be covered with a pantsuit to prevent upskirt shots - or a vintage. I'm not really bothered by it and kind of giggle in my mind as to the vulgarity it represents.

So basically, L frame or N frame 357...what do you guys like? I don't have an N frame 357, I have one in 38 which I like alot.

-John