Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Yoder409
I've done it a few times. I've had good success. But, I've only ever pulled the trigger twice

That's sure iZ a lOt of success Denise....in 12 years my dog sat in on about 200 fall kills without the use of a sack or a the use of a blind.

Not sure I'm prouder of.......you or your dog. Which of you is it that doesn't have a sack ??

Now.............ask me how many times I've called gobblers or gobbler flocks into gun range in the fall and NOT pulled the trigger because it's a waste of a regal spring opponent. Called in a flock of 13 longbeards last fall and killed a nice double bearded tom. Then I was pizzed off at myself for weeks for having done it.

No. DON'T ask me. Because I don't feel the need to justify anything to you. I do know that the total number of fall turkeys I've killed is less than 200. But I have no idea WHAT the number is. I'm not a turkey counter. Turkey counters are the guys who have to have a number to toss out during a dick swinging contest in an attempt to legitimize their woods cred. Believe it or not.......no matter WHO you are.......I'll know in the first 2 minutes of talking turkey hunting what someone's skill level is. I don't need told. Quickest way for someone to lose my respect in a turkey hunting discussion (if I ever had any in the first place) is for someone to toss their kill numbers at me. That's where they get an "Oh........that's nice" and I'm done.

Is that a promise Denise ?

Facrt s Denise skill level is acquired in the woods not behind a key boArd.

Just tell us who in "the turkey hunting and choke tube industry" in their right mindz would "pAy you for over twO decades "?