I guess I’ll go first, not that I do a lot of bitching. Matter of fact, I tell people I can’t complain, ‘cause nobody listens.
( fact is, the only people who wanna hear your problems are the people that don’t like you. They’re happy to hear it, and nobody else cares!) laugh
We had been getting pretty dry, and I figured on not having to cut the grass, but we got 2.25 inches of rain and the dang stuff took off again.
But first I wanted to go to Altoona and shop around for food, reloading stuff, and other items.
My first stop was at Tractor Supply for mower blades for a tractor the wife bought from one of her friends. Si
So I go in and stand for five minutes at the service desk while the employees ignore me. I finally outta frustration asked one for help, he’l “Be there inna minute”!
I finally walked up to the checkout counter and asked her to send someone to customer service.
While they’re looking for my information, they’re also on the phone with other people. Now I’m kinda old fashioned, but I would think a guy in the store with cash in hand would rate above someone on the phone. mad
At any rate, it took me 20 minutes to find out the closest blades that anybody had was 60 miles away!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden