"in 5 years my probability of dying goes to 85% (which means 100%) , how about you and what am i supposed to do?"

First off, quit worrying about it. Lightning could strike tou tomorrow. You could be a in car wreck any day now, mugged and murdered. When it's your time, you ain't got one damn thing to say about it.

January 2, 2020 I was in a bad wreck in my pickup truck . I damn near died, but I didn't. My sternum was broken in four placed and my heart badly bruised. But I survived.
February 27, 2021 I had a heart attack. Cause was believed to be due to damage from the wreck. I survived again.

In March of this year I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. I'm fighting it and I'm gonna beat the hell outof it. BTW, I'm 84 years old. I'd consider myself damned lucky it I knew I was gonna have five more years. I've always thought some jealous husband would be the cause of my demise. One came close.

My standing joke is."Heaven won't allow me in and hell is afraid I'll take over." What keeps me going is my sense of humor. As long as you have that, you're laughing in the face of old Mr Death. Death is inevitable. Enjoy every day you have left. When I wake up in the morning, I reach up and if I don't have something blocking my hands, I know I made it through another night. You can do the same. If I go tonight, it won't hurt my feelings. If I have another five or even ten years I'll just thank God for the time and live the best way I know how.

That's my two cents worth Take it or leave it.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE