I really can’t wrap my head around worrying about or living for anything more than today…and maybe tomorrow. If I do it right I’ll have a whole lot less stress and a whole lot more happiness than concerning myself with things that aren’t in my control.

So far today has been a good day. I met dad for coffee this morning at the local French bakery and spent a couple hours at my brother’s equipment yard catching up and chatting about our family. My wife and daughter went to a concert so the dogs and I are looking for a movie.

I’m having the dryer vent and duct cleaners coming tomorrow and then I’m setting up my flight back north where I’ll stay until just before Halloween. Each day is a great day and worrying about the future, the inevitable and the unknown is not how I’ll spend however much time I have. I will admit that I spend too much time worrying about fishing and whether the fish are in….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~